Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Can't wait until Halloween!

I was finally able to list my Halloween items on Etsy yesterday. After days of my OCD kicking my "you know what" and having to perfect every little thing, they are finally up! There is just one problem...I have gotten a little attached to one of my products. The "EEK!" Clippie. I was very please with the way they turned out. I love that the lime green wrapped snap clippies match perfectly with the lime green spider on the purple bow that is attached.
Halloween is by far my favorite holiday, probably due to my ridiculous addiction to chocolate, oh wait ANY kind of candy :) Halloween this year is going to be extra special. It is my daughter's first Halloween!! I must confess, I started looking for costumes for her BEFORE she was born. I still haven't decided what she will dress up as. I'm thinking maybe I'll make her a Tinkerbell costume. Green onesie, green white and silver tutu, white stockings, ballet slipper shoes, oh wait no GLITTER shoes (I spotted them at Babies R Us tonight)!!! I can't forget the wings either!

No comments:

Post a Comment